Friday 27 February 2009

cheeky chimp party


a fun filled time was had by all in our house yesterday, when our littlest turned 2. He loves monkeys so we chose a cheeky chimp theme. Unfortunately due to my big workload this week with the website going live, I didn't get to make the monkey bunting that I was planing! However I was rather pleased with my party bags. I have an aversion to party bag tat which parents feel obliged to spend a small fortune on. I always find I am trying to remove bits of a plastic hooter or suchlike from the inner workings of my vacuum cleaner 2 days after a party. So with this in mind all of the children went home with a helium balloon with a packet of 'monkey munch' tied to the ribbon to act as a weight. we had cupcakes decorated with strawberries and banana chips instead of a big cake, which were much easier for little hands.

1 comment: