Saturday 21 February 2009

lovely fabric







now its time for some shameless self promotion and a huge thank you. Two years ago I had a little dream of creating my own fabric range, and after an enormous amout of effort and a great deal of support from family and friends, it is almost ready for public consumption. I have a website which should go live next week. It is a beautiful website, a stunning website in fact, and it is a website that wouldn't have come about without the creative genius and endless patience of two of the greatest designers on the planet, Russell at Square Banana and Chris at Magbug. I think you will agree when you see the site that they have done an amazing job. Anyway here is a sneak preview of some of the fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah - I ADORE your paisley fabric! Congrats to you on having the courage to follow your dream, and lucky us to be able to benefit from it:) Do you post to Australia? This would be PERFECT for my 13 yr old daughters, bedroom makeover!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing design creativity!

    ReplyDelete