Wednesday 22 April 2009

the finished article (again!)







I don't know if you remember a few weeks ago I posted some WIP pictures about a hand made presssie I was doing for a good friends little girl. Well here is the finished article.
She was having a gardening themed birthday party so I made an embroidered apron (you can never have enough pinny's - in fact as I am typing I am sporting a very nice Cath Kidston one myself!!) with patch pockets designed to look like flower pots.
The gift was completed with a bright pink tin watering can, some big plant labels, and a shameless copy of Jo's lovely seed book.
The party was a great success and all the children had a little zinc bucket of violas and a balloon weighted down with a packet of seeds, to go home with - really lovely!



3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it ,love it!!! How gorgeous...
    Have decided that what is missing from my life is a lovely pinny!
    Am feeling the need to be a rather more yummy mummy...
    *wistful sighs*....! Kathx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I'm a fellow BYW classmate and I love your blog! So pretty! That's a very lucky little girl!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I too old to have one?!!!!

    ReplyDelete