Tuesday 29 September 2009

made by jo

I think I mentioned that Jo and I have gone a bit bird mad lately! well I had to show you one of Jo's creations , (she never blows her own trumpet!) Anyway we were having our friday morning stitch and bitch and Jo was making these tiny birds for another project, while I was on the phone she made me this gorgeous tiny brooch.

As you can see the freecycle typewriter is still being put to good use with the labels. The bird stamps are by cavellini who produce some lovely sets they are available in the uk here at papernation (a lovely on line stationery store brought to my attention by tara from aquamarine - a very talented artist.)

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet bird!
    Plus PAPERNATION! How could I not know. Thanks for the great link.
    And I just made some bird bunting with those stamps for a friend's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's gorgeous. Plus you always have such fantastic links to other gorgeousness. From whence might i buy such an item? Also hoping to open my vintage garden store soon, online.. planning it as we speak. happy to stock anything garden related you might have/make/sell! Emma x

    ReplyDelete