Wednesday 3 February 2010

creature comforts

One of the down sides of losing my hard drive was that I lost all of my links and an enormous stash of things I had saved for ages because I liked them. Anyway I was delighted to come across this lovely project in Creature Comforts archive, as it was one of my 'lost' loves! I thought this was a fab contemporary valentine idea, the instructions are here.
Creature comforts was one of the very first blogs i read and it is still one I go back to time and again because of the lovely mix of things Ez features, its like reading a really really good magazine, there are also lots of lovely downloads.
more valentines ideas coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Sarah! I love using iron-on transfer paper to make lots of creations. I think my teenage daughter would love something like this! Thanks for sharing the link, it is fabulous. - Tina x

    ReplyDelete