Sunday 29 May 2011

Button up

Now that the bunting is done I've been busy concentrating on making things for the Vintage & Handmade Textile Fair on Saturday. Still lacking a sewing machine I've had to create in a different way but I really enjoyed making these little packs of buttons. You know sometimes you have an idea and it comes together really well and it is really satisfying, other times (and more often for me) the idea goes to pot and I end up frustrated and cross. At which point hubby and Boy say 'Why do you do it if you don't enjoy it?' But I am enjoying it in a way, it's all part of the creative process!

Anyway, if you fancy a bit of a treat this weekend head to Chipping Sodbury, Sarah will be there (I'm at the bunting wedding!) selling our Scrap bags, buttons, bundles of lace and all sorts of things made in her delicious fabrics. Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. These look so great! shame I can't make it to the fair it sounds wonderful :) have a great time and I hope you sell loads.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo - I was at the Vintage fair today and had a nice chat with Sarah. I bought some nice Liberty fabric and some lovely bundles of lace!! Sadly most of the scrap bags had already been sold by the time I reached the fair!! Loved your stall!

    ReplyDelete