Wednesday 16 May 2012

tiddly pom pom


I've always had a bit of a thing for pom poms and I've been hearing a lot about pom pom makers recently so the other day I treated myself (last of the big spenders!).  I now have a kit that enables me to make pom poms in 4 different sizes in minutes. It's fantastic, no more cardboard circles and hours of threading wool through an ever decreasing hole.


I know I'm not the only one with a penchant for fluffy balls - a fellow pom pom admirer has just had her birthday so as  a gift I made her a pom pom garland. A bit of  a change from the standard bunting, but there are so many fantastic wools these days you could create a pom pom garland for any occasion.  I'm now thinking Jubilee, Christmas I don't think there will be any stopping me - apart from the children stealing my pom pom maker for themselves!

1 comment:

  1. I was just watching DIY SOS and spotted your lovely fabrics - they looked amazing. I hadn't seen your previous posts either so it was a nice surprise to stumble across you on TV - well done!

    ReplyDelete